Back to Resumes List
- Corporate / Senior Management
Responsible for the overall management and technical operations of our fleet.Overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules,
onboard general assessment of vessels, inspections and docking, etc.
• Ensure the assigned vessels are technically operational or otherwise managed accordingly to the
management agreement requirement.
• Liase with customers on technical and operational matters including vessel performance, etc
• Attend to vessel dry docking, repairs and survey when required and determine repair
specifications for dry docking and maintenance.
• Provide and compile documented reports upon completion of dry docking, including summaries of
works performed, operational budgets, and actual expenditures.
• Identify and source for technical and operational supplies required for the vessels and ensure the
rates are most economical.
• Ensure that all copies of statutory, solas and equipment certificates (life rafts, compasses, etc)
are properly maintained and documented
• Provide technical assistance and advice to ships both at home port and overseas.
• Perform evaluation for dry-docking, repair quotes and selection of shipyards for repair works, ship
• Perform monthly review of logs processes and attend to vessel inspections
• Monitor technical status of vessel with relation to class cert and survey
• Supervise contractors’ repair/maintenance of vessels
• Perform budgeting and cost control measures on ship spares and docking requirements
• Perform technical compliance audits and investigation on defects/failures on a regular scheduled
basis to ensure conformance
• Work closely with the HSE Management team to ensure smooth and successful implementation
of QHSE system and policies for the Division.
• Perform systematic review of recommended codes, guidelines and standards and ensure
compliance with Quality & Safety Management standards
• Ensure and maintain vessels’ zero loss time accident record and to report all vessel incidents,
Near Misses to prevent and eliminate potential incidents.
• Undertake any other Technical related assignments as and when required