- Purchasing / Specification Manager
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in job opportunity that is suitable to my overall profile and skill sets. The details I’ve outlined below will give you an overview of my strengths, work experiences and expertise which I have gained through the years.
14+ years’ experience as an Accounts Payable and Demand Planning Specialist
- Accounts Payable Process & Management
- Invoices, Expense Reports and Payment Transactions
- Vendor Negotiations & Relationship Management
- Oracle Financials, Journal Entries and General Ledger
- Inventory Requisition: Screening and verification of field orders and follow up
- Extensive knowledge of Purchase Orders and Goods Receipts
- FMS (Field Management System) knowledge
- In depth knowledge in Inventory and Logistics in a manufacturing industry
I am confident that if I’m given an opportunity, you will be able to utilize everything that I know in the field of Accounts Payable, Logistics, Inventory and Customer Service and with that, I will make sure that I will meet – if not, exceed your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to call me on my contact number so we can arrange an interview to discuss my application in greater depth.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Demand Planning Specialist at Schlumberger Liited
Dec 2000 - Nov 2013
Bachalor of Commerce
Finance at N.G Acharya & D.K Marthe College1995 - 1998
- Bachalor of Commerce
- Graduation Apr 1998