Back to Resumes List
- Shoreside Operations
- Over 30 years marine and ocean experience with a full spectrum of vessels and related operations.
· Experience as a Marine Safety and Quality S/intendant more than 12 years, carrying out ISM, ISPS, SEP, ISO 14001, MLC2006 Audits of the different vessels and Office for Environmental Compliance as well.
- A Master Mariner with wide sea going experience operating in a wide variety of vessels. Very adaptable with excellent motivational and management skills.
- Gained extensive experience in managing of the panamax/capesize vessels with thrusters without tugs, depending on port able to operate the vessel without pilot where it is not compulsory.
- Attained skills in utilizing electronic, dead reckoning and pilotage techniques of navigation.
- Conducted investigations to determine the cause and effect of vessels involved in boating mishaps.
- Supervised multinational crews and was responsible for overall 14 vessels Safety Operations, Security on board, assistance and Registration the Vessels for passing through Piracy Areas.
- Assessment the vessel before taking under Management.
- Dry Docking Inspections, modification, converting the vessel as selfunloaders.
- Train the Trainer Aug 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL,