Seeking opportunities where I can utilize my maritime education, work experience, and skills to contribute to the success of a maritime company.
Vessel Manager | Trapac LLC | 2012-2014
- Responsible for preparing, planning and managing all phases of vessel operations at terminal including the logistics of import/export cargo.
- Developed accurate operational plans with clients while considering safety, efficiency, cost effectiveness and production of terminal operations.
- Distributed comprehensive vessel stowage and reports, which will be used to instruct front line labor.
- Supervised and provide fast support during cargo operations remotely using advanced computer programs and cameras.
- Proactively maintained close communications with clients and partners while coordinating with colleagues in various departments
Marine Technical Analyst | K-Line America | 2008-2011
- Vessel strategic planning for weekly commercial shipping services
- Created stowage of cargo based on the best utilization of space, adhere to government regulations, customer’s needs, and minimize financial costs all in a timely matter.
- Set the guidelines and policies for a new shipping service and trained fellow colleagues.
Port of Oakland | Intern |2007
- Assistant to the Port of Oakland’s Facility Security Officer
- Completed tasks and projects independently with minimal direction
- Overhauled and reorganized the security vendor filing system
- Assisted in the development for the use of the Rapid Reach system for Emergencies
- Shadowed superintendents of the Operations and Yard Management Departments
Bachelor of Arts, Global Studies and Maritime Affairs, April 2008
California Maritime Academy Vallejo, CA
•Cum Laude; President’s List
•Corps of Cadets
[DoDDS-E] High School Diploma, June 2003
A.T. Mahan High School Keflavik, Iceland
San Diego, CA,