- Corporate / Senior Management
24 years experience in logistics: Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials Compliance and knowledge of complex safety, security and environmental regulations for domestic / international transportation and logistics.
Senior manager within industry, well versed in interpreting regulations, establishing and directing economical regulatory programs, and mitigating hazmat and non-hazmat incidents for minimal company impact. Possess a strong established network with influential regulators of legislation to protect the industry. Outgoing; excellent at networking.
Credited with sound decision making and frequently requested as an expert in court and at major industry and association meetings. Partner with regulatory bodies / authorities during incidents, bringing stakeholders together for problem resolution, such as US Coast Guard, US DOT, first responders, fire departments and local authorities.
- Complex Regulatory Compliance
- Operations Management
- Emergency Response Management
- Hiring, Training, & Leadership
- Process Analysis & Improvement
- IT Advancements & Projects
- Policies & Procedures
- Risk & Issue Management
- Hazardous Materials & DG Management
- Intermodel Shipments and Logistics
- Benchmarking & Report Cards
- White Papers
Expertise: IMDG Code ¨ 49 CFR ¨ 33 CFR ¨ ADR ¨ TDGC ¨ ICAO/IATA ¨ US CUSTOMS/C-TPAT
CAVE CREEK, Arizona,