Back to Resumes List
- Engineer / Naval Architect
Draftsman Shipbuilding and Repair
- Create 2D & 3D drawings (AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Autoship, Rhino,)
- Make detailed structural, systems, outfitting and piping drawings for ship building projects.
- Create drawing according to client requirement.
- Create manual and computer based drawing
- Create required CAD shop drawing and sketches for construction
- Prepared detailed construction drawing such as transverse and longitudinal profiles and cross sectional etc
- Work effective with Naval Architect and Marine Engineer to understand the nature of projects
- Helps with design, hydrostatic and stability calculation
- Prepared BOQ based on the design and drawings
- Prepare nesting package and issue for production purposes
- Work with Project Manager and Client Engineer to understand their requirement.
- Design and Drawing interpretation
- On site Dimensional Controlled and Modification
- Managed construction team in new build or repair
- Co-ordinates project-specific tasks and provide necessary supports.
- Autocad 2D/3D, Autoship, Rhino,Lumion 10 years by 2020
Draftsman/Designer at Naval Dockyard Limited
Jul 2004 - Jul 2019Shipbuilding and Construction
Architecture at College of Technology Esa Oke1997 - 2002
- Higher Diploma
- Dockyard Apprenctice