- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
Marine Engineer with 14 years of valuable engineering hands-on experience in the Maritime and Offshore Industry.
Position - Chief Engineer.
Certificate of Competency - First-Class Engineer III/2 (3000 kW and more). Norwegian Endorsement - Engineer Officer Class 1 Motor (expired).
DP System Maintenance and FOET+HUET with EBS (OPITO) certified. Marlins Test Total Result: 95%.
- 02/2015 - 07/2016 – NU OMA (ex-ONMA), Ukraine (Master's Degree)
- 09/2009 - 07/2011 - ONMA, Ukraine (Specialist's Degree)
- 09/2007 - 07/2009 - ONMA, Ukraine (Bachelor's Degree)
- 09/2001 - 07/2004 - OMC, Ukraine (Junior Specialist's Degree)
Skills & Experience:
- Vessel type experience: MPSV, MRSV, AHTS, OSV, DSV, HLV, Container ships, Bulk carriers, General Cargo and Ro-Ro vessels.
- Proficient in operation, maintenance and repair of ship's electric and mechanical equipment. Strong marine background in electronic automation systems. Highly developed troubleshooting skills. Arc/gas welding skilled.
- Proficient in hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- CAT, Cummins, MAN B&W, Wartsila, MAK, Rolls Royce, Scania, ZF, Sulzer engine's maintenance experience.
- Proficient in towing, bulk/mud/brine/HFO/MDO/LO handling and ballasting.
- Proficient with diesel-electric and mechanical propulsion: azimuth drives, CPP and direct propulsion.
- Thorough implementation of Safety and Quality practices on board of ships with regard to maintenance activities.
- Experienced with operation of different Preventive maintenance systems (AMOS, Task assistant, Titan, TM Master, Kongsberg Consultas and Taurus).Good organizational and communication skills as well as personnel management skills.
- 3rd Engineer 5 years by 2009
- 2nd Engineer 9 years by 2017
- Chief Engineer 1 years by 2018
Marine Engineering at NU OMA2015 - 2016
- Chief Engineer CoC Sep 2018