Back to Resumes List
- Sales / Marketing
Business Development Leader and Corporate Account Executive
Diverse sales engineering and marketing background encompassing the following industries: Maritime, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Industrial Manufacturing including Electronics and Water Treatment. Strong B2B customer interfacing skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities. Rare mix of technical competence, with formal value sales training and hands on experience using a CRM.
Radio Holland USA Inc. 2015-2017
Business Development Manager-East
• Developed and implemented sales strategies and marketing programs for re-branding the company, elevating its products, and introducing ballast water treatment systems.
• Networked with CEO’s, Technical Directors, and Global Ship Owners and built strategic client and vendor alliances to help increase market share in the maritime industry.
• Grew customer base by 30% utilizing the impact of USCG and IMO regulations on the customer, and driving sales of marine electronics, global service contracts, project integrations and satellite solutions.
Johnson Controls Inc. 2014-2015
Account Executive, Energy and Performance Contracting, Edison, NJ
• Liaised with a cross-functional team including engineering and field operations, on project development for NJ local government energy performance contracts.
• Promoting sustainability and energy efficiency projects, such as water and wastewater upgrades, solar and building retrofits by prospecting and cold- calling to 100 + targeted NJ municipalities.
GE Power Water & Process Technologies 2003-2014
Business Development Leader, Refinery and Cargo Fuel Treatments, NAM & the Caribbean 2010-2014
• Introduced GE fuel additives and services and generated incremental revenues from $0 to 1.3 MM on an annual basis, without any guarantee of repeat business to midstream and downstream sector, major oil companies, international trading houses, physical commodities trading banks, and bulk distribution terminals.
• Developed a strong a network of over 300 + contacts in the crude oil and fuels industry.
• Awarded the prestigious Eagle award, presented to the top 5% most consistent sales performers, who demonstrated focused mentality with sales campaigns, strong account retention, superior technical competence, and who showed a willingness to selflessly assist their team members.
Northeast Account Manager 2003 – 2010
• Sold and serviced customized water treatment programs, which included chemicals, automation, monitoring and control, purification and feed equipment, to over 30 key accounts in NJ and NY, in industries such as Healthcare, C&I, Chemicals, Food & Beverage Pharmaceuticals and Plastics, averaging $590,000 in annual sales.
• Consistently achieved the highest margin in the district by driving growth, reducing costs to operate, retaining customers and focusing on customer value propositions.
• Coordinated and directed 3 technical service representatives assisting in the successful attainment of business plan objectives.
Nalco Chemical Company
Downstream Account Manager, Refinery & Fuel Additives Management, Paulsboro, NJ
• Designed specialty chemical programs and problem solved refinery process chemical related issues at refineries located in NJ, DE and PA .
Talent Acquisition Manager, Naperville, IL
• Awarded the “Most Hires” and achieved savings of $90,000 by managing national campus recruiting and agency relationships.
• Maximized Social Media, which reduced the time to fill by 30% and assisted in reducing the cost of hire by $212,500, while leading the Employee Referral Award and Mentoring program.
District Sales Representative, Charlotte, NC
• Awarded Nalco’s prestigious “15% Sales Club” and “New Account Value”.
• Proactive account planning and writing call reports, sales forecasts and customized water treatment training programs for each customer.
FMC Corporation, Chemical Products Group
Area Sales Representative, Charlotte, NC
• Negotiated long-term chemical supply contracts of Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Bicarb, and Food Grade and Tech Grade Phosphates worth $14,000,000 in annual revenue to Fortune 500 Manufacturing companies, and managed channel partners.
• Evaluated sales volumes, customer business plans and market trends developing price strategy and market intelligence for new products.
Murata Electronics North America, Inc.
Process and Development Engineer, State College, PA
• Researched and designed the companies’ first high voltage ceramic capacitor line.
MBA, Finance, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
BS, Ceramic Engineering, College of Engineering, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
Monroe Township, New Jersey,