- Cruise Ship
To be a part of an organization that has a friendly and progressive environment where there are constant
Opportunities for growth both personal and professional and where my abilities are recognized and appreciated.
- Good control over written & spoken English
- To deal with people of varied cultures and backgrounds
- To communicate effectively and obtain desired results
- To think logically and analytically
- To meet deadlines comfortably
- Can perform well under work pressure
- Taking calculated risks
- To inspire team to work
- Ability to work in Commercial & 5 Stars laundry with well management skills.
- Self-motivated and a high sense of responsibility
- Good grasping power and a positive attitude for changes Aiming for perfection
- Experimenting and Learning type
- Pleasant personality and professional outlook
- Never refrain from hard work
- Friendly and easy going nature
Ø Currently working with “Jalesh Cruises” as Assistant Laundry Master since February 2019.
- Deal with guest complaint.
- Ensure proper processing of guest laundry.
- Ensure a smooth laundry operation.
- Maintain linen per level, ordering and stock.
- Quality control.
- Implementation of innovative idea for profit maximization
- Assit the laundry in day to day laundry operations.
Ø Worked with” ELAF GROUP OF HOTELS” Central industrial laundries company limited in (Saudi Arabia Makkah) as a Senior Laundry Operation Supervisor from December 2015 to November 2018.
- Assists in standardizing the method in which laundry tasks will be performed.
- Manage overall daily operations of the Linen.
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times and report to the management if any items have been damaged (linen as well as uniforms).
- Report to Laundry Manager in case any uniforms need to be discarded or replenished.
- Ensure that linen and uniforms are properly stored and recorded.
- Ensure that the proper procedure is followed when linen or uniform needs to be discarded.
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of dryers, and also setting proper temperature for different items that require drying.
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Keep and update the Laundry / linen productivity report on a daily basis.
- Schedules preventative maintenance of laundry equipment and co-ordinate with the engineering department for any maintenance issues.
- Recommends equipment, linen and chemical purchasing needs to Department Head in budget preparation.
- Makes recommendations to the Laundry Manager / Executive Housekeeper.
- Train, develop, and appraise the laundry team and Carry out stock takes as per management policy.
- Assigns schedules and duties to laundry staff as per business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned and able to carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotels management.
Ø Worked with Presto Global leader dry-cleaning as a laundry supervisor from March 2014 to March 2015 in Doha (Qatar).
- Being as a Supervisor handling 60 Team member including drivers with shift in’s & out of each team member.
- Handling cost control of chemical and laundry materials.
- Handling pickup of laundry stock, goods and delivering the service on time as per customer needs.
- Dealing with customer & vendor on daily basis and resolving their query in need.
- Conducting team meeting & providing training to new team member.
- Conducting machineries maintenance as per the schedule.
- Forecasting company profit with 100% customer satisfactory.
- Submitting end to end update to Management.
Ø May 2012 - To March 2014 VILLAGE LAUNDRY SERVICES “CHAMAK DIRECT” Worked as a laundry store manager Mumbai India.
- Handling all logistic staff and making roaster of the team.
- Arranging the team as per workload.
- Conducting team meeting and providing training as per the SOP.
- Handling Management as well as Staff laundry.
- Reports all the update to the senior supervisors.
Ø Oct 2010 –To Jan 2012 Worked with Presto Global leader in dry-cleaning as a laundry store Manager in Mumbai.
Maximize profits and control costs.
Manage property operations on a daily basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in guest service, employee professionalism and performance, property appearance, and profit.Ensure the property is well maintained and that all mechanical equipment is in good working order. Conducting laundry inventory overseeing the maintenance of the hotel Laundry equipmentMaking requisitions and purchase of laundry equipment
H.S.C from Patna board 2001
S.S.C from Patna board 2004
B.A (H) From V.K.S.U ARA 2007
Father Name : Abdul Hannan
Date of Birth : 15 Feb 1987.
Marital Status : Single.
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : Fluent in English and Hindi, Marathi. Urdu
Hobbies : Listening Music & Cooking.
Passport Number- J4175340
Date of Issue – 11/11/2010. Date of Expiry - 10/11/2020
Place of Issue- Patna
Asst laundry master at Jalesh Cruise
Feb 2019I am working as a Asst laundry master, being Asst laundry master i am assisting laundry master and looking laundry operation.
Bachelor or Arts
Arts at VKSU Ara
- Bachelor or Arts