Back to Resumes List
- HR / Recruitment
Doing the below Duties but not limited:
- Supporting the Crewing manager with all Crewing day-to-day activities.
- Selecting the Crew team with due regards the regulations (Safety Courses Certificates, Offshore medicals), Clients' approvals & any Specific requirements (security passes, visas, special training) & ensure all are valid during the project duration.
- Coordinate with other departments including but not limited to technical & Operations, HR Departments.
- Negotiating the rates, costs, and Contracts with consultants, suppliers, and agents.
- Identify potential issues due to any possible personnel shortages & monitoring personnel utilization & ensuring that the company crew personnel meeting all work targets.
- Updating the daily project deployment, Quarter & annual sheets & assisting in preparing the management reports.
- Provide training & mentoring to Crewing Coordinators & Projects secretaries.
- Monitoring the plans for the renewal of Safety courses (H2S, BOSIET, STCW, etc.), offshore medicals (OGUK, ENG1, etc.) and travel documents (CDC, PP) renewal.
- Identify areas for process improvement, draft & implement new procedures.
- Review and arranging if required the required Documents packages for the client's approvals.
- Controlling the Documents in a smart, easy archive & save in proper & high confidentiality manner.
- Assisting (if required) in travel arrangements booking hotel & tickets for the crew and solve any issues.
- Monitoring the administrative duties such as phone calls, E-mail, Data entry, obtaining quotations, issuing purchase orders, verifying invoices & credit notes.
- Monitoring the Meetings, Deals with suppliers & agents.
- Managing more than 200 offshore personnel & leading 6 secretaries, Crewing Assistants, and coordinators.
- Provide active participation in the form of adherence to & improvement of the Company's integrated management system.
- Main Clients: Aramco, KJO, Saipem, McDermott, Kuwait oil, Qatar petroleum, Ras Gas & ADNOC, Dubai Petroleum, Oman Oil, Valentine, NPCC, Boskalis, etc.
- Main regional experience: GCC, EU, South America, UAS, Africa, Asia, Mediterranean Sea.
- HR Coordination:
- Assisting in selecting & negotiating with new crew personnel hiring.
- Prepare the Contracts & forward to HR after obtaining all the required approvals and signatures
- Prepare the required docs for UAE various visas for the offshore team & following with PRO for the procedures to be sure all are arranged in a proper manner & on time.
- Reviewing the timesheets & expense claims for the payroll process.
- Coordinating with HR and financial departments to solve any issue to ensure that the payroll process is meeting the deadline.
- Maintaining, arranging & filing the Leaves record & annual personnel evaluations.
- Assist in developing & executing personnel procedures, templates forms, work & travel policies, providing guidance & interpretation for business operations.
Operations Coordinator at Horizon Geoscienses
Nov 2015 - Jan 2018: Doing the below Duties but not limited: • Assisting the Operations Manager in all Operations & office administrative day-to-day activities. • Selecting the Crew team with due regards the regulations (Safety Courses Certificates, Offshore medicals), Clients' approvals & any Specific requirements (security passes, visas, special training) & ensure all are valid during the project duration. • Negotiating the rates, costs and the Contracts with consultants, Suppliers and agents. • Coordination with all offshore personnel for documentation & requirements. • Updating the projects deployment, monthly, Quarter & annual utilization sheets & internal record system. • Updating the CV & checking offshore documents validity & keep it updated in a proper manner. • Arranging the renewal plans for the Safety training courses, offshore medicals & travel documents when required. • Monitoring personnel utilization & availability. • Finalizing the personnel utilization monthly, quarter & annual reports. • Monitoring the travel arrangements, booking flights, hotel & transportations for crew. • Looking after the administration & logistical requirements of the Operations department. • Preparing the required documents & applying for various visas required for the projects (GCC, UK, Schengen & USA visa) & follow with the agents in India, UK, GCC, etc. & company PRO. • Assisting the projects department by handling some of the projects when required. • Arranging the required Documents packages for client's approvals & security passes. • Processing timesheets & expense claims for the payroll process & liaising with the financial department & HR to process the crew salaries, consultant's payroll & solve any issue to ensure that the payroll process is meeting the deadline. • Provide active participation in the form of adherence to & improvement of the Company’s Integrated Management System. • Monitoring the administrative duties such as phone calls, E-mail, meetings, obtaining quotations, issuing purchase orders, verifying invoices & credit notes with Suppliers, agents. • Main Clients: Aramco, KJO, Saipem, McDermott, Kuwait oil, Qatar petroleum, Ras Gas & ADNOC, Dubai Petroleum, Oman Oil, Valentine, NPCC, etc. • Main regional experience: GCC, EU, Red sea, West Africa, Asia, Mediterranean sea and Egypt
Administrator with Multiple Tasks at Horizon Geoscienses
May 2010 - Nov 2015: Doing the below Duties but not limited: • Ensuring that administrative processes run smoothly behind the scenes of a busy office & key records, files, documents are easy to locate, & office equipment is maintained & in good working order. • Producing complex written reports, business documents & Ensuring that the company documents are updated archived & properly filed in a confidential way. • Carrying out various routine administrative duties such as E-mails, calls, printing, photocopying & faxing & creating branded business documents & templates. • Controlling the Docs in a smart, easy archive & save in proper & high confidentiality manner. • Prepare invoices & statements to customers, partners, & colleagues & handle the petty cash & work expenses. • Making sure the company complies with all administrative related statutory & legal requirements. • Circulating documents to work colleagues via the internal post & email. • Providing individual administrative support to specific executives or senior managers. • Manage & maintain executive schedules; travel plans; handle the communications on behalf of Manages as required. • Participate in meetings with the Director; prepare for meetings & conference; • Handling the project's procurement & negotiate with consultants, suppliers & vendors. • Obtain quotes preparing purchase orders, invoices & credit notes. • Supporting Projects Managers: • Assisted the PM in projects organization and allocation of project resources. • Schedule and coordinated meetings, phone conferences, appointments, and travel arrangements, for the project Manager • Arranging the required visas for the PM trips and follow with PRO for his family visas • Arranging the PM schedule, booking his tickets, hotels, arranging his external transportations • Assist the PM in conducting a project HSE, quality plans. • Liaising with the concerned departments and suppliers for the projects team building and ensure that the team is qualified for the project and has the required professional certificates, legal travel documents, training courses, and offshore medicals • Liaising with the vessel agencies ensure that the vessel's certificates are available and valid • Prepare and send the marine & survey crew details and Docs for the client's approvals • Prepare and send the required vessel, Crew and technical personnel docs to the agents for the coast guards approvals, Ports clearances and work permissions (cargo manifest, vessels trade certificates, Equipment list, and personnel professional Docs and matrix details). • Arranging the NOC letters, OKTB and visas for the crew. • Booking the tickets, hotels and arranging the transportations for the project team • Contact the suppliers and agents to arrange the provisions, the required vessel logistics & related Quotations, issuing the PO, verifying the invoices and credit notes. • Liaising with the Team Leaders and vessels Masters to arrange in advance the crew change and prepare the docs for the on/off signers and arrange the crew change procedure with the client and agents. • Ensuring that project reporting specifications and deadlines are meeting the targets. • Ensure field staff follows emergency procedures & report accidents/incidents. • Produce programmers to ensure that projects are carried out within contractual time frames. • Monitor the performance of the project and provide project costs and revenue information. • Check and verify the suppliers' invoices and monitor field expenses and create project-related Invoices and submit to the clients and company financial department. • Track project-related expenses, Client invoices and report internally on a monthly basis. • Accountable for Offshore Personnel Evaluation Forms on all Projects for the entire crew. • Main Clients: Aramco, McDermott, Saipem, KJO, Valentine Maritime, General Commission of Survey. • Main regional experience: GCC, Iraq, Red sea, West Africa and Egypt. • Supporting the Logistics Department: • Communicate with Workshops in-charges to prepare Equipment & vessels commercial invoices & packing lists & filing the Shipment in proper records • Arranging the work permits, coast guard approvals, Ports Clearances, vessels Commercial invoices NOC letters. • Communicating & applying online for the COC stamps, customs & ports authority, shipping companies, & truck drivers to solve any obstacles & be sure the delivery will be on time. • Chasing of shipment from supply points to endpoint countries • Track on dispatch of goods from suppliers, issuance of invoices & credit notes • Assisting in Transportations & Office maintenance: • Maintain the pickup & drop Request for staff, docs & Equipment, drivers OT, Vehicles routine maintenance, Company Safety policies, & related Quotations, PO, credit notes & invoices. • Responsible for a variety of tasks related to office maintenance, improving company facilities & equipment. • Analyze the officer requirements & dealing with suppliers, & related Quotations, PO & invoices • Assisting the Commercial department: • Translate the Bids, Contracts & General Documents. • Writing the tenders correspondences & filling the proposals forms in Arabic.
Personal Assistant and HR officer at Dar alber
Apr 2008 - Apr 2010Doing the below Duties but not limited • Scheduling manager meetings & conferences, receiving calls & e-mails & guests • Controlling the Docs in a smart, easy archive & save in proper & high confidentiality manner. • Coordinate with the Partners & follow up on the agreements. • Arranging the lectures, writing reports & messages. • Following the tasks assigned by the manager to the staff inside & outside the Branch. • Provide support to supervisors & staff to develop the skills & capabilities of Staff. • Monitor staff performance, leave s record & attendance activities. • Coordinate staff recruitment & selection process in order to ensure a timely • Liaising with the HR department in the main office, Preparing the required documents for the UAE visa renewal for the branch staff & • Branch magazine editor.
French Language and Literature at Mansoura university1996 - 2000
- • ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements - 2017 • Audit Techniques based on ISO 19011:2011 - 2017 • Internal Auditing of company Quality Management System - 2011 • Quality Awareness Training on ISO 29001:2007 Standard - 2011 • Communication Skills - 2010 •
SHJ, Not Specified,