- Category :
- Vessel Operations
- Best in the industry
- Full Time
- Accurate and pay attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Excellent computer skills
- The financial or administrative degree is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
Responsibilities & Duties
The Crew Controller is responsible for all financial aspects for fleet personal. Manage their salaries and cash/general crew department expenses. Working in a multi-national environment, the official language will be English. The position is based in Constanta, Romania.
Seafarers Monthly payroll
Verify and manage any payroll-related requests received from the vessels
Reviewing and monitor vessel bonded/slopchest
Verify and manage all crew travel expenses
Verify and manage all cash to master (CTM) requests.
Verify and manage Cash usage o/b.
Manning agents monthly disbursement accounts (DA)
Briefing new captains on crew accounting program.
Monitoring and assisting the masters o/b with crew payroll issues.
Manage and follow up on medical administration for the P&I and prepare the yearly claims to the insurance.
Responsible to collect the data, prepare and distribute the quarterly seafarer's magazine
Reviewing and recording of flights monthly invoices in the PAL system.