Apply Now Boat Captain for SEAL Tour
Boat Captain for SEAL Tour
- Category :
- Vessel Operations
- $30 per hour +
- Full Time
- Mid Career
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- -Must perform and participate in required Coast Guard training and emergency drills to ensure a safe tour for our guests
- -Must be able to board and exit the amphibious vehicle and assist patrons boarding and exiting the amphibious vehicle
- -Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers, the general public, law enforcement and emergency personnel
- -Ability to sit for long periods of time, climb stairs multiple times each day, lift up to 50 pounds and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
-Must have a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable and verifiable driving record of at least three years
- -Valid 100 ton Captain’s license preferred, 25 ton Captain’s license required
- -Captain’s license rating required
- -Must pass a DOT physical and CPR/First Aid training upon employment
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
You've seen the big blue SEAL vehicles driving into the water and probably thought, ‘What a fun job that must be’. Well, you're absolutely right! The San Diego SEAL tours treat guests to a land and sea adventure, giving a unique live narrated view of San Diego.
Already having a Commercial Driver License is a plus, but not required because we'll train you and prepare you to test for one!
Our ideal SEAL Tour Captains have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one. A sincere love of history and the culture of our city is ideal.
CASTmember Benefits - $30 per hour + $3,000 Hiring Bonus *details discussed at interview*
- -Competitive pay and paid training
- -All FT Employees are eligible for 2 weeks of paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans
- -All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- -Paid sick time
- -401K plan with company matching*
- -Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- -Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- -Teladoc - 24 hr. access to doctor by phone or computer for employee and their dependents. Employer pays 100%
- -Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Operating tours, attractions and retail in Boston, Key West, Nashville, San Diego, St. Augustine, Savannah and Washington, DC since 1980!
Start your new Career With Us Today!
*Eligibility requirements may apply