Sales Engineer - CT and MD
- Category :
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- Full Time
- BS in either Naval Architecture or other suitable Engineering discipline
- Min 5 years prior work experience
- Salesmanship, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and negotiate systems contracts with emphasis on mutually beneficial ("win-win") outcome.
- Ability to represent the company professionally ("goodwill ambassador")
- Ability to balance objectives with constraints to determine the most appropriate/practical/successful ship motion control solution, and support the sale thereof through reasoned technical arguments.
- General technical understanding, basic knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics, electronics, software, as it combines to form an overall system. Working knowledge of ships and/or marine industry beneficial.
- Fundamental understanding of for-profit business enterprises, including margin maximization, risk reduction, etc.
- Computer and technical literacy including use of company computers, systems, and databases to effectively and efficiently perform job duties. Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, self-motivated to continuously advance the objectives of the company
- Well-spoken, ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers and influencers
- High ethical standards
- Ability to work independently and be highly responsive to customers
- Fast and accurate - timely and reliable work
- Professional demeanor, performance and poise while under pressure
We are a dynamic team of professionals manufacturing and selling our highly successful technology-based products worldwide. We are seeking an organized, efficient, self-starter with an enthusiastic attitude to join our Sales team.
This positions entails interacting with customers (B2B and B2C) throughout the US and internationally to gain understanding of vessel requirements (intended usage/mission/objectives) to effectively promote and sell ND product solutions. Applications range from new ship and luxury yacht construction to retrofits. This role serves as the primary interface with customers to provide practical, efficient and best value ship motion control product solutions. Reasonably frequent travel.
Naiad Dynamics US, Inc. is a well-established Naiad Maritime Group, Inc. company with operations in CT, MD and FL USA, with affiliated companies in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Australia. We engineer, manufacture and supply high quality specialized ship systems throughout the world.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including major healthcare coverage, dental, 401(k) with immediately vested 100% company match, disability insurance, life insurance, and an employee profit sharing program. Benefits are subject to policy/plan details.