Manager Maintenance & Repairs
- Category :
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering/Marine Transportation
- Minimum 5-7 years of sailing experience or equivalent shore side Maritime experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel), and NS5 a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Neat & professional in appearance
The Maintenance & Repair Manager Manages the daily maintenance and repair activities of the Bouchard fleet.
• Responsible for and maintains NS5 Nautical System
• Daily reviews of NS5 maintenance system to ensure all vessels are up to date with maintenance activities.
• Assigns PO numbers and vendors for repairs requested by Vessel Supervisors.
• Inputs purchase orders assigned into NS5.
• Maintains budget information and provides monthly recaps of actual vs. budget expenditures for annual and shipyard expenditures for the fleet.
• Attends vessels during shipyard periods to review progress of repairs and budget status.
• Functions as a Vessel Supervisor for assigned group of vessels
• Is trained in emergency response and serves as a member of the oil spill response team
• Major Medical
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account