- Category :
- Shoreside Operations
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
• Ability to multi-task, while maintaining careful attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
• Ability to demonstrate high degree of professionalism.
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to learn new programs and software.
• Strong written, listening and verbal communication skills.
• Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to work comfortably alone
Education & Experience:
• Experience working within the Maritime industry preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in aspects of vessel management or vessel operations.
• Excellent position for retired vessel employees.
Bouchard Night Dispatchers are the points-of-contact after business hours for communication with the fleet, terminals and customers to ensure an efficient and safe operation.
• Follow and log all voyages.
• Keep terminals, refineries, ports and pilot assist tugs updated on voyage times, delays, etc.
• Update customers with vessel positions.
• Maintain communication with all vessels (tugs & barges).
• Contact day staff in an emergency.
Hours & Rotation Schedule:
• 8 hour shifts Monday – Sunday & Holidays, with a three (3) man rotation schedule.
• Major Medical
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account